Do you feel like your relationship is struggling with conflict or lacks passion? Do you worry that your sex life is missing something?
Couples sex therapy can help restore the happiness in your relationship both in and out of the bedroom.
At the Center for Holistic Mental Health and Sexual Therapy, we can help you regain the loving and passionate relationship you had with your partner even after an infidelity.
Couples sex therapy might right for you if your relationship is struggling with any of the following issues:
- Infidelity occurred and one or both of you are feeling betrayed and hurt
- Couples who are experiencing high conflict and tension
- You feel angry and resentful towards your partner, or feel your partner resents you
- Difficulty with communication and connecting with your partner
- You just had a child and are struggling to regain the sexual intimacy you used to enjoy before the birth of your children
- You feel the relationship is ending
- You and your partner want to try new things sexually but not sure how or what to do
- You are troubled or frightened by aspects of each other’s sexuality, including fantasy or desires
- You and your partner have conflicting desire for sexual activity
- You or your partner are experiencing a sexual dysfunction causing a disruption in your sex life
- You rarely or never engage sexually with your partner
- The sex between you and your partner is unfulfilling and disconnected
Many therapists offer couples counseling, but we offer more as certified sex therapists.
We use a holistic approach to couples sex therapy counseling, utilizing meditation, mindfulness, and psychotherapy techniques that are uniquely designed to help you move beyond the conflicts sinking your relationship.
Our ASSECT Certified sex therapists have extensive training and experience working with relationships and sexual issues that make us uniquely qualified to help you rebuild your relationship.
At the Center for Holistic Mental Health and Sexual Therapy, we help couples just like you build stronger, happier relationships. Couples sex therapy will help resolve your issues by:
- Rebuilding the loving and passionate connection you once enjoyed with your partner
- Teaching communication skills that will de-escalate conflict
- Working through issues that undermine trust and sexual desire
- Improving skills in the bedroom allowing for better sexual experiences
- Learning ways to be connected during sex with your partner
- Resolving short and long-term conflict within the relationship
- Creating open communication about sex and sexuality with your partner
- Providing a path back to intimacy with your partner after a long period of sexual inactivity
- Treating individual sexual issues that prevent sexual enjoyment
Contact us today to learn how the Center for Holistic Mental Health and Sexual Therapy can help revitalize and save your relationship. Together we can build a stronger, more passionate relationship.
The Center for Holistic Mental Health and Sex Therapy is pleased to accept the following insurance